As a working parent I was hoping to equip myself by studying all the risks Teens expose themselves to and what I as a parent needs to educate them on. Having one Pre-teen and a teenager my anxiety levels have gone up. This material helped me save a lot of time."
This subject needs a lot of reruns. I went through the material. Then made my daughter go through it and discovered through the detailed questions to ask that she has taken risks that I had no clue about. We are still talking about the subjects. Very helpful content."
Media type – Self Timed Power Point
Audience – Parents, Teachers, Care takers of the Teen or Guardian
Window for viewing – 10 days from purchase
Raising a teenager brings a lot of challenges for the parent. Most that surface a Teens need to fit in, get pressured by peers, need to create impression, explore life and being adventurous. Some of these avenues of fun need not be safe. The risk does not occur as a subject of concern to the over zealous Teenager. Many parents watch their teenager linger in wrong company, suspect they do drugs, funk when they go out on picnics and trips and struggle to teach Value for Life.
This module will cover all the subjects holistically. Ideal for parents who are teaching a Pre-teen or a teen who still listens to the parent. If the teenager has reached a stage of open rebellion this material will be good for you to recognise the risks they are possibly exposed to right now but will not aid to bring correction. That kind of situation will demand counselling and professional help.
Who is the audience ?
- Parents who are worried about their teenager and their habits.
- Parents who want to educate a pre-teen or a teenager on how to stay evaluate risks and stay safe.
- A parents who is sending their teenager away for studies/work and wants to keep the teen informed.
- A teenager who is very bold and risky in behaviour but shares a strong communicative relationship with the parent.
- Parents who see their child is influenced by peer pressure.
- Youth who want to educate themselves.
- Teacher and faculty who play the role of mentor for young students.
If you have a friend or a family member in this kind of a rough spot be sure to send them the link to this module.
Publisher – To be shared soon
ISBN – To be shared soon
Length – 45 Minutes